Invoice factoring cost is dependent on multiple factors. As we all know, it’s not free, but when used properly, it can more than pay for itself. The idea is to have cash in hand rather than chasing the full amount of the invoice.
The typical factoring cost is a few percent of the invoice amount, depending on several components such as:
- the volume of factored invoices
- how long your customers take to pay
- the total dollar value of the invoices to be factored on a monthly basis
Some of our fees are as low as 1%. Regardless, when you use Charter Capital to grow your business, your bottom line should increase because the additional profitable business you are now able to add should more than offset the factoring costs.
How Do You Know Charter Capital is the Right Company for You?
If you are a small business to mid-sized business owner who has made the decision to factor your invoices as a way to keep cash flow going, you need a company like Charter Capital. We provide your company with the experienced business finance professionals you need.
Factoring Is Your Simple Cash Flow Solution.
At Charter Capital, the process is very simple. Your first step is to contact us. Give us a call or fill out our online application. This process should take you just a couple minutes and we will be able to contact you with pricing in less than 24 hours. Once we have set you up with a Charter Capital FactorLine, obtaining cash for your accounts receivable in less than 24 hours is simple and easy.
- You continue provide your service or product to your customers just as you always have.
- You continue to invoice your customers as always.
- You send your invoices that you want to factor to Charter Capital along with our simple factor form.
- We wire your funds directly into your bank account. Usually, in 24 hours or less.
- We wait for your customer to pay us and notify you on the same day we receive payment.
- You continue to grow your business, without cash-flow worries.
Benefits of doing business with Charter Capital
Factoring is key to growing your business. With Charter Capital’s lower factoring cost, you are free from many of the restrictions placed upon your business by traditional bank financing. Most importantly, with Charter Capital, you are free to grow without having to give up equity or control of your business.