Increase Cashing Flow with Accounts Receivable Factoring
Invoice Factoring, also known as Accounts Receivable Factoring, is an excellent alternative to a traditional business loan. This speedy and easy process turns your accounts receivable into immediate cash for your business. Charter Capital has earned a reputation for assisting small businesses when other providers cannot, and we are committed to providing the financial means for entrepreneurs to realize their full potential.
Companies in a variety of industries have benefited from Charter Capital’s accounts receivable factoring, from trucking and freight services and manufacturing companies to staffing companies and security firms. When you decide to use our invoice factoring services, you are outsourcing both your credit and collections staff, which allows business owners to free up staff and resources for more productive purposes. As a quick form of business finance, invoice factoring is becoming increasingly popular amongst B2B companies of various sizes in multiple industries.
Benefits of Accounts Receivable Factoring
- Immediate increase in working capital – Factoring releases the cash your business has tied up in accounts receivable and makes it available for paying expenses or for funding growth
- Predictable cash flow – Eliminate the burden of waiting for payments from customers. Instead of waiting 30, 60, 90 days or more, you can factor your invoices and get paid immediately.
- No new debt – Since factoring is not considered a loan, it doesn’t appear on your books as debt. It appears on your balance sheet as more cash and fewer accounts receivable.
- Offer better credit terms – Offer your customers better payment terms without affecting your cash flow. When you factor your invoices, you receive funding directly to your bank account within 24 hours regardless of the terms you offer your customers.
- Go after big accounts – Offer credit terms demanded by large, slow-paying corporations without depleting your cash.
- Take advantage of supplier early-pay discounts – Most vendors offer discounts for early payment. With the predictable cash flow provided by factoring, you can take advantage of early-pay discounts, improve your credit rating, and offset the cost of factoring…all at the same time.
- Spend more time building your business and less time managing your receivables – As experts in accounts receivable management, Charter Capital allows you to spend less time managing your receivables, and more time managing your business.
- Use of our complementary back office support – Reduce your overhead costs associated with managing your accounts receivable and processing payments. We will handle that for you.
Reasons Most Business Fail; They Run Out Of Cash
Accounts Receivable Factoring can provide your business with a much-needed cash injection to pay bills or suppliers. Often, there is a difficult gap between when an invoice is generated and when it is paid that can be filled by factoring.
Many businesses use invoice factoring to boost growth. Businesses that have a good customer base but do not have cash to support the growth are good candidates for invoice factoring. The great thing in this situation is that you are leveraging the unpaid invoices that you already have so you can get your cash earlier – little risk and no new debt.