Temporary Staffing Companies are Ideal Candidates for Accounts Receivable Factoring from Charter Capital
Accounts Receivable Factoring for staffing companies is ready-made for the financing needs of both new staffing companies as well as those that have been around for years.
Why do temporary staffing companies benefit by factoring accounts receivable with us?
Charter Capital understands that Temporary Staffing Service Companies operate under constant cash flow constraints due to employee payroll obligations and other factors. Charter Capital has many years of experience providing invoice factoring for Staffing Companies, and our existing clients will attest to the competitive advantage they enjoy thanks not only to the quick availability of funds, but the credit analysis and collection services provided.
The use of our back-office support for collections and mailing out of your invoices can sometimes offset the factoring fees or decrease internal overhead related costs.
We are seasoned professionals with decades of industry experience.
We provide factoring services to the following staffing industries:
- Plant Management and Engineers
- Sales – Marketing – Sales Managers
- Accounting – Controllers – CPA’s
- Healthcare – PTs – RNs – CNAs – OTs – MDs
- Data Processing – I.T. – Web Design
- Mid Management – Administrative – Technical
- Office Managers – Administrators
- Full Charge Bookkeepers – Accounting Clerks
- Admin Assistants – Executive – Legal Secretaries
- Clerical – General Office – Data Entry
- Doctor’s Office Assistants – Medical Secretaries
- Call Center Phone Attendants and More
- Assembly – Warehouse – Quality Control – Quality Assurance
- Warehouse distribution
- Skilled – Unskilled Labor
- Light Industrial – Machine Operators
- Fork Lift Operators – Loaders /Unloaders
- Electronics Assembly – Packers
Personalized Service – you have one dedicated person and his or her assistant who handles your account. You don’t have to start over with a new person each time you call.
How Does Invoice Factoring For Staffing Companies Work?
Invoice factoring is a common way for staffing companies to get positive cash flow. Factoring isn’t the same as lending in comparison to traditional bank loans, but rather a financial transaction where a company sells its invoices to a third party for a factoring fee.
Accounts Receivable Factoring for staffing is your means to a powerful business edge.
Non-Loan Business Financing from a factoring company allows you to extend generous payment terms to your customers while obtaining cash and working capital to accelerate growth and profits — all without having to borrow money.
With our accounts receivable factoring company you can obtain immediate cash advance to:
- Add additional employees to your staffing agency
- Settle outstanding debt or tax obligations
- Negotiate supplier discounts
- Reduce bank NSF charges
- Underwrite acquisitions of other staffing companies
- To meet critical operating cash obligations such as payroll funding