Accounts Receivable Factoring for Staffing
Temporary Staffing Companies are Ideal Candidates for Accounts Receivable Factoring from Charter Capital
Accounts Receivable Factoring from Charter Capital ready-made for the financing needs of both new staffing companies as well as those that have been around for years.
Why do Temporary Staffing Companies benefit by financing accounts receivable with us?
Charter Capital understands that Temporary Staffing Service Companies operate under constant cash flow constraints due to payroll demands and other factors. Charter Capital has many years of experience working with Temporary Staffing Companies, and our existing clients will attest to the competitive advantage they enjoy thanks not only to the quick availability of funds, but the credit analysis and collection services provided.
The use of our back-office support for collections and mailing out of your invoices can sometimes offset the factoring fees or decrease internal overhead related costs.
We are seasoned professionals with decades of industry experience.
We provide factoring services the following Staffing Industries:
- Plant Management and Engineers
- Sales – Marketing – Sales Managers
- Accounting – Controllers – CPA’s
- Healthcare – PTs – RNs – CNAs – OTs – MDs
- Data Processing – I.T. – Web Design
- Mid Management – Administrative – Technical
- Office Managers – Administrators
- Full Charge Bookkeepers – Accounting Clerks
- Admin Assistants – Executive – Legal Secretaries
- Clerical – General Office – Data Entry
- Doctor’s Office Assistants – Medical Secretaries
- Call Center Phone Attendants and More
- Assembly – Warehouse – Quality Control – Quality Assurance
- Warehouse distribution
- Skilled – Unskilled Labor
- Light Industrial – Machine Operators
- Fork Lift Operators – Loaders /Unloaders
- Electronics Assembly – Packers
Personalized Service – you have one dedicated person and his or her assistant who handles your account. You don’t have to start over with a new person each time you call.
Accounts Receivable Factoring is your means to a powerful business edge.
Non-Loan Business Financing from Charter Capital allows you to extend generous payment terms to your customers while obtaining cash to accelerate growth and profits — all without having to borrow money.
With Accounts Receivable Factoring from Charter Capital you can obtain cash to:
- Add additional employees
- Settle outstanding debt or tax obligations
- Negotiate supplier discounts
- Reduce bank NSF charges
- Underwrite acquisitions of other staffing companies
- To meet critical operating cash obligations such as payroll