Security Firms are Ideal Candidates for Invoice Factoring from Charter Capital
Factoring Accounts Receivable has been customized to accommodate the working capital financing needs of both new security firms as well as those that have been around for years.
Why do Security Companies benefit by factoring their accounts receivable with us?
The use of Charter Capital’s factoring financing allows you to extend generous payment terms to your customers while obtaining cash to accelerate growth and profits — all without having to borrow money.
With Invoice Factoring from Charter Capital you can acquire cash to:
- Add additional employees
- Settle outstanding tax obligations or other debt
- Negotiate discounts with suppliers
- Avoid bank NSF charges
- Fund acquisitions of other security companies
- Meet critical operating capital obligations like payroll
Personalized Service with a dedicated Account Executive – you have one dedicated person and his or her assistant who handles your account. You don’t have to start over with a new person each time you call. We are seasoned professionals with decades of industry experience.
Very often the cost of invoice factoring can be offset by the use of our back-office support staff, giving you the ability to add more guards or pursue new business opportunities, thus making your company more profitable.
Invoice Factoring is your means to a powerful business edge.
The process is simple:
- You provide your service or product to your customers as you always have.
- You continue to bill your customers as you always have.
- You submit your invoices that you want to factor to Charter Capital along with our simple factor form.
- We wire your funds directly into your bank account. Typically, in less than 24 hours.
- We wait for your customer to pay us directly. When we receive payment, we notify you on the same day.
- You continue to grow your business, free from the worry of your cash flow.