Invoice Factoring for Manufacturing
Accounts Receivable Factoring provides immediate cash flow for Manufacturing Companies
Invoice Factoring helps manufacturers gain the competitive advantage they need by providing a consistent flow of cash.
Charter Capital understands that cost-effective manufacturing cannot be maintained without a steady source of working capital, and we are positioned to provide this capability through our invoice factoring process.
The Invoice Factoring Process is easy:
- The orders have been shipped or delivered. You send an invoice to your client and Charter Capital will verify the invoice.
- You are wired the payment for the invoice (Typically ranging from 70 – 90 % of the invoice).
- Once your client pays, we will release reserves
We provide manufacturing factoring services for companies within the following industries to help maintain cash flow:
- Food and Beverage
- Consumer Goods
- Machine Shop
The benefits of Accounts Receivable Financing:
- Worry less about recurring expenses like payroll, R&D, outside services, and other ongoing cash flow concerns that arise during slow economic periods.
- Getting cash up-front allows your business to grow and invest in new equipment and inventory in order to stay competitive.
- The Invoice Factoring process is Quick and Simple.
Why do Manufacturing Companies benefit by factoring accounts receivable with us?
The use of our back-office support for collections and mailing of your invoices sometimes offset the factoring fees or decrease internal overhead related costs.
We are seasoned professionals with decades of industry experience.
Personalized Service – you have one dedicated person and their assistant who handles your account. You don’t have to start over with a new person each time you call.
We Understand Your Cash Flow Issues
Accounts Receivable Factoring from Charter Capital can provide the cash flow you need to bring your business plans to life; grab new opportunities; invest in new equipment, finance inventory, meet payroll, meeting other expenses or simply negotiate better terms with your suppliers. All without a traditional bank loan.
With factoring, you focus on what you do best; product quality, sales, customer service and growth, and we focus on what we do best, factoring, and assuring your steady cash flow for your financial success.