The Houston Hispanic Chamber of Commerce (HHCC) is the leading regional advocate for the economic and civic interests of the Hispanic business community.
HHCC acts as an effective business resource by:
- Creating local, national and international business opportunities for newcomers and members.
- Assisting members with procurement opportunities.
- Organizing and sponsoring educational seminars and networking events such as membership orientations and breakfast meetings.
- Developing dialogue with elected officials and corporations to advocate on behalf of our members.
- Serving as mentors to Hispanic professionals and business owners.
- Providing updated demographic statistics and substantial Hispanic business and community information.
- Referring members to the proper sources of business and information.
The Houston Hispanic Chamber of Commerce has developed strategic partnerships with organizations and companies that leverage existing resources, such as the Houston Minority Business Council, the University of Houston Small Business Development Center, Charter Capital and others.