The Commercial Finance Association
The objectives of the CFA are to provide through discussion and publication:
- A forum for the consideration of inter- and intra-industry ideas and opportunities.
- To make available current information on legislation and court decisions relating to asset-based financial services.
- To improve legal and operational procedures employed by the industry.
- To furnish to the general public information on the function and significance of the industry in the credit structure of the country.
- To encourage the Associations Members and their personnel in the performance of their social and community responsibilities
- And to promote through education the sound development of asset-based financial services.
The CFA is located in New York, NY, and may be found on the web at: www.cfa.com