Invoice Factoring Brokers
Is Charter Capital a Broker?
The answer is "No".
There are many excellent brokers that exist in the market place. However, we fund utilizing our own resources and capital. We believe that our tailor made approach to each client's individual needs is why we have succeeded in the competitive financial services industry.
It is a person (or firm) that works to take businesses accounts receivable packages to financial firms who will place bids on them. Depending on how the broker is setup, he may take them to an open market or may present them directly to a specified group of factoring companies that he does business with. The broker himself does not purchase your receivables, but merely acts as an agent to find someone who will.
Many small companies start invoice factoring for one reason or another, so Charter Capital has compiled a list of the most important reasons to begin factoring.
Factoring Brokers like to send their deals to Charter Capital because they know that Charter Capital has a reputation for making quick decisions and for treating their clients in the professional way that they demand.
Top 10 Reasons companies may want to begin factoring their invoices with Charter Capital:
- Invoice Factoring can immediately convert a company's accounts receivable into cash with no loss of equity.
- Charter Capital has simplified the Invoice Factoring process.
- Companies can afford to offer extended payment terms to their customers.
- Companies can also take take advantage of early payment or volume discounts
- Invoice Factoring provides a cash boost for rapidly growing businesses.
- Companies that have poor credit, Invoice Factoring can provide an avenue to improve relationships with their vendors
- Since Invoice Factoring is not a loan, companies will not show additional debt on their books.
- Since Charter Capital includes account maintenance services, invoices get paid faster.
- Since Accounts Receivable is our business, we are able to detect problems early and provide immediate feedback.
- As part of our service, Charter Capital also provides professional collections, invoice processing assistance, credit screening and monitoring
Benefits of Factoring Accounts Receivable
While it is often difficult for small and medium-sized businesses to qualify for a loan or other similar business finance options, invoice factoring is definitely an easy way to arrange for funds.
- When an company decides to factor their accounts receivable, they are virtually outsourcing their A/R and collections department. This frees up resources to be invested in more productive purposes.
- Invoice factoring allows a company to free up capital tied up in accounts receivable and makes more working capital available to the business.
- Accounts receivable factoring is probably the quickest form of business finance. Companies don't need a business plan, a tax statement or any other financial document to get account receivables funding.
Every small business owner experiences the common struggle to attain sufficient capital to finance their business growth and meet working capital shortages. Charter Capital can help.
Invoice Factoring Turns Accounts Receivable Into Immediate Cash
Simply put: it is the purchase of accounts receivable (invoices) in order to provide companies with the cash flow they need when they need it.
Small Business Moves Fast When cash is tight and credit isn't the answer -- we help fast. Click here to find out more.
With accounts receivable factoring there is no more waiting on slow-paying customers. Your Accounts Receivables can become instant cash. With this type of business financing, businesses are outsourcing their outstanding invoices at a discount to a factoring company.