Charter Capital is always looking to develop new invoice factoring referral relationships with brokers and cash flow consultants throughout the United States. We are focused on creating long lasting and profitable relationships with factoring brokers and look forward to helping to solve cash flow issues.
Why brokers like to send their deals to Charter Capital:
- The broker’s involvement can be as much or as little as they like.
- If you are a bank, we can help you maintain the depository relationship with your business customers.
- If we can’t fund your deal, we help find alternative sources.
- Every deal is handled quickly and professionally.
- You always work with decision makers.
- We are creative and flexible in getting your deal closed.
What is an Invoice Factoring Broker?
It is a person (or firm) that works to take businesses accounts receivable packages to financial firms who will place bids on them. Depending on how the broker is setup, he may take them to an open market or may present them directly to a specified group of factoring companies that he does business with. The broker himself does not purchase your receivables, but merely acts as an agent to find someone who will. To find out more click here.